The Last Craft
Remember to invite your friends! Very Happy
The Last Craft
Remember to invite your friends! Very Happy
The Last Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Craft

Where crafty survivors, survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building Codes (Laws on Buildings)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenes

Tenes

Building Codes (Laws on Buildings) Empty
PostSubject: Building Codes (Laws on Buildings)   Building Codes (Laws on Buildings) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:09 am

Mine Craft is a game where you can build anything in your hearts desire. However, some of us have dark, compassion-less, stones for hearts. So here, I will explain the allowed buildings one can create without being annoyed about it.

FLOATING BUILDINGS: We'd like to keep these to a minimum, so no floating buildings, sorry guys.

INAPPROPRIATE BUILDINGS: Anything that is deemed as inappropriate by Cymbalta, Saraph2, or myself are to be removed immediately. Failure to abide by this will lead to a ban.

PIXEL ART: There will be a specially created place for pixel artists to express what they feel is cool. Any pixel art outside of the designated area is free to be GREIFED. Any art that is found offensive will receive a warning, and if not cleaned up, it will result in a ban which will be based on the severity.

1x1x25 TOWERS: We'd like to not have a ton of randomly tall, pointless pillars in the middle of nowhere. So if you build one to look around, please clean up after yourself.

ACTIVE MACHINES: If you log out with your machine active and it is discovered as so (even for ANY time), your machines will be destroyed and will not be returned.
------------------------------------------------

All players will get a 5x5x5 protected region for their own personal storage. Request a protected region today!

VIP members are allowed a larger region 20x20x20.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/everytimeimasterbategodkillsakitten

Building Codes (Laws on Buildings)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Craft :: General Information :: Server Laws-
Jump to: