The Last Craft
Remember to invite your friends! Very Happy
The Last Craft
Remember to invite your friends! Very Happy
The Last Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Craft

Where crafty survivors, survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Craft will be down until further notice.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cymbalta

Cymbalta

The Last Craft will be down until further notice. Empty
PostSubject: The Last Craft will be down until further notice.   The Last Craft will be down until further notice. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:29 am

As some of you know I have left Tenes in charge of general maintenance of the server. However he has failed the past 2 days to return contact or keep up with his duties. This caused the server backups to FILL the drive and cause the server to become overloaded.

Until contact is established with Tenes the server will be down. This problem could have crashed the server and corrupted the world files as it has done before.

I apologize for this disturbance in the force, but until proper care can be given to prevent these issues I feel it is best to put the server on hold temporarily.

Sincerely,
Leland
Back to top Go down
Cymbalta

Cymbalta

PostSubject: Re: The Last Craft will be down until further notice.   The Last Craft will be down until further notice. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:31 am

and sorry for all typos. I am doing this via phone over a very unstable connection. Bad location.
Back to top Go down
Tenes

Tenes

PostSubject: Re: The Last Craft will be down until further notice.   The Last Craft will be down until further notice. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:21 pm

I never received a single message from you and I thought you had Friday maintenance covered. I'll do it now, clear the back ups and get the server back up on the double.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/everytimeimasterbategodkillsakitten
Tenes

Tenes

PostSubject: Re: The Last Craft will be down until further notice.   The Last Craft will be down until further notice. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Since the server is off, I won't be able to get it back up until today after work, so the ETA is around 7:30-ish PST.
Back to top Go down
Cymbalta

Cymbalta

PostSubject: Re: The Last Craft will be down until further notice.   The Last Craft will be down until further notice. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Check your facebook there are posts on your wall and mssgs. And Friday was a couple days ago buddy.
Also don't bother. Just leave it off.
Back to top Go down
Tenes

Tenes

PostSubject: Re: The Last Craft will be down until further notice.   The Last Craft will be down until further notice. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:40 pm

I didn't get a single post/message on facebook. I check regularly and have not received anything. My phone just got turned back on and Skype has been clear too. The backups are being deleted as we speak with the exception of the last two and I'll be running CCleaner after. The server will be up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Craft will be down until further notice.   The Last Craft will be down until further notice. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Craft will be down until further notice.
Page 1 of 1